2016 PRO BALL BASEBALL CLINIC UPDATE – AZ & FL CLINICS

The next Pro Ball Baseball Clinic will be held January 7-10, 2016 at the San Diego Padres spring training complex in Peoria, Arizona.

If there is a sufficient number of sign-ups, there will be a 2nd clinic held January 15-18, 2016 (over MLK weekend) at the Baltimore Orioles minor league complex in Sarasota, FL.

The FL clinic is perfect for fathers and sons, as well as all teenage players from across the country (ages 13 and older).

The Peoria Sports Complex (Peoria, AZ), is the spring training home of the San Diego Padres and the Pro Ball Baseball Clinic. The Padres major league and minor league clubhouses are newly remodeled and the facilities are state of the art. It’s the perfect setting for the Pro Ball Baseball Clinic. Not only are the baseball facilities impeccable, the hotel and our restaurants are within a 5-10 walk from the baseball complex.

I have extended invitations to the following Major League coaches and hope all of them will be joining the 2016 staff: Don Wakamatsu (Royals bench coach), Glenn Sherlock (Dbacks bench coach), Tim Wallach (Dodgers bench coach), Jim Hickey (Rays pitching coach), Chili Davis (Red Sox hitting coach, Brook Jacoby (Jays hitting coach), Ty Van Burkleo (Indians hitting coach), Derek Shelton (Rays hitting coach), Joe Lefebvre (Giants asst. hitting coach), Lee Tinsley (Reds asst. hitting coach), and Eric Owens (Jays asst. hitting coach). Additional invited coaches include former Major League coaches Alan Trammell (now Tigers Special Asst.), Rob Picciolo, Rick Adair and Tony Muser.

What makes Pro Ball so special is the personal instruction you will receive from the Major League coaches.

At the January 2015 clinic, we had 93 players, 15 coaches and 5 full time additional staff (mostly minor league coaches and players) – a tremendous ratio for individualized teaching.

If you’ve never been to the Pro Ball Baseball Clinic, you are in for the baseball experience of a lifetime!

If you have any questions, feel free to call Dr. John Rubinow at 323-333-8798.

The 2015 clinic was sold out….we will sell out again in 2016…so sign up now to reserve your spot….don’t get shut out!

9 replies
  1. Jesse
    Jesse says:

I would like to know about adult camps in California? I play in an adult league, please let me know, when and where

2. jrubinow
    jrubinow says:

Unfortunately, there are no other adult camps like Pro Ball. If we do a clinic in Tucson in 2014, it’s a short plane trip to from CA to AZ or a nice car ride through the desert. Join us!

3. jrubinow
    jrubinow says:

Hi Tom. Thanks for your email. The Tucson facility wasn’t made available by the city, so we’re going with Sarasota. FL is long way from HI, but I guarantee the trip will be well worth it. Guys will get in on Thursday Jan 16. Come a day early and relax. If you do join us, I’ll cover your hotel for Wednesday night.Hope this helps. Best, John

4. Ronald Williams ( New Jersey)
    Ronald Williams ( New Jersey) says:

Hi John, it has been some time since we have spoken. time for me to get back to the Pro Ball Camp..esp now that it will be in Fla.. I will be asking one of my MSBL team mates to join me, he will be a 1st timer. Be safe, and all the best..

5. Blair Hanna
    Blair Hanna says:

Interested in Florida camp, but Arizona would be better for me. I am from Canada. Hell, I used to play against Orv Franchuk in summer league up here in Canada. Still playing ball.

6. Lucas
    Lucas says:

I was at this camp in 2011. The camp is worth every penny that it costs. The coaches are friendly, and the camp is extremely organized. I have been to fantasy camps before and they were a waste of money, and very expensive. You get personalized training here at Pro Ball, because we’re all different players.

My only suggestion is that camp be prolonged a little longer than a few days, for a baseball nut like myself.

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!