The next Pro Ball Baseball Clinic will be held January 8-11, 2015 at the San Diego Padres spring training complex in Peoria, Arizona.

Tampa Bay Rays coaches Derek Shelton (hitting coach) and Jim Hickey (pitching coach) had such a great first-time experience at the 2014 camp, they’ve already committed for 2015!

The San Diego Padres clubhouse has just been remodeled, so the facilities will be state of the art. The Peoria Sports Complex, where the Padres train, is the perfect setting for the Pro Ball Baseball Complex. Not only are the baseball facilities impeccable, the hotel and all our restaurants are within a 5-10 walk from the baseball complex.

I have extended invitations to the following Major League coaches and expect all of them to be joining the 2015 staff: Alan Trammell (Dbacks bench coach), Don Wakamatsu (Royals bench coach), Derek Shelton (Rays hitting coach), Jim Presley (Orioles hitting coach), Ty Van Burkleo (Indians hitting coach), Dave Hudgens (Mets hitting coach), Lee Tinsley (Reds asst. hitting coach), Glenn Sherlock (Dbacks 3rd base coach & catching instructor) and Jim Hickey (Rays pitching coach). Several other coaches will be invited as well, including Bryan Harper (Cubs AAA hitting coach), Rick Adair (former Indians, Tigers, Mariners and Orioles pitching coach), Rob Picciolo (former Angels bench coach), Eric Owens (Dodgers hitting coordinator), Tony Muser (former Royals manager and Brewers & Cubs hitting coach) and Orv Franchuk (former A’s, Red Sox & Astros hitting coordinator).

What makes Pro Ball so special is the personal instruction you will receive from the Major League coaches. At the January 2014 clinic, we had 64 players and 12 coaches – a great ratio for individualized teaching.

If you’ve never been to the Pro Ball Baseball Clinic, you are in for the baseball experience of a lifetime!

If you have any questions, feel free to call Dr. John Rubinow at 323-333-8798.

It’s going to be a GREAT camp!

Author: admin

Date: February 24th, 2011

8 Responses to “2015 PRO BALL BASEBALL CLINIC UPDATE”

• Jesse says:

I would like to know about adult camps in California? I play in an adult league, please let me know, when and where

• c a mi kidder says:

w h y must girlfriends and w i v e s be content with b uyi n g the camp for
    their men? lots of w omen play hardball t oo! Thought you s h ould know.

• jrubinow says:

Unfortunately, there are no other adult camps like Pro Ball. If we do a clinic in Tucson in 2014, it’s a short plane trip to from CA to AZ or a nice car ride through the desert. Join us!

• Tom Phillips says:

Interested in a camp in Tucson. Florida is a long way from Hawaii. Thanks

• jrubinow says:

Hi Tom. Thanks for your email. The Tucson facility wasn’t made available by the city, so we’re going with Sarasota. FL is long way from HI, but I guarantee the trip will be well worth it. Guys will get in on Thursday Jan 16. Come a day early and relax. If you do join us, I’ll cover your hotel for Wednesday night.Hope this helps. Best, John

• Ronald Williams ( New Jersey) says:

Hi John, it has been some time since we have spoken. time for me to get back to the Pro Ball Camp..esp now that it will be in Fla.. I will be asking one of my MSBL team mates to join me, he will be a 1st timer. Be safe, and all the best..

• Blair Hanna says:

Interested in Florida camp, but Arizona would be better for me. I am from Canada. Hell, I used to play against Orv Franchuk in summer league up here in Canada. Still playing ball.

• Sam Cardenas says:

I live in Northern California. Do you have a baseball clinic in Tucson? Let me know. Thanks. Sam